Technology and Manufacturing
Technology and Manufacturing
Arian Technology is a science-based technology company committed to improving lives and doing business in the right way. We manufacture industrial, medical, building materials and food products. Whether you're a wholesaler, designer, or a store owner, with Arian Holding, we will provide you with end-to-end supply chain solutions.
Beside establishing production lines in different sectors, we are also looking to acquire effective manufacturing businesses locally and internationally.
Aerospace & Automotive
Review the latest news and resources from two of the most advanced industries in the world.
Food & Beverage
We bring you cutting-edge developments and recent trends in food and beverage production.
Plastics & Packaging
Discover the rapidly changing world of plastics and packaging and explore what the future holds.
Explore how this competitive industry balances rapid technological advancements and demand.
Resources for all things manufacturing , whether you’re new to the industry or a seasoned professional.
Learn more about how the demand for alternative energy is driving a huge wave of innovation.
See how automation is powering the development of pharmaceuticals, healthcare and biotechnology.
Read up on the next generation of machinery manufacturing and the benefits to industries globally.
Understand how to leverage the latest cyber security measures to operate safely in the digital age.
Engineering & Maintenance
Keep up to date and ensure you get the most out of the latest automation technology and practices.
We develop and manufacture medical devices
Developing and manufacturing medical devices that impact human health comes with great responsibility. Patients put their trust in the tools used to treat their bodies. And the creators of those tools put their trust in their suppliers.
What sets us apart from other medical device manufacturers
Earning and keeping that trust means focusing on what we do better than anyone else – setting the bar higher every day, deepening our expertise continually, and investing in the future proactively.
State of the art equipment, capabilities, and processes set Arian Medical apart, but the more important difference is our people. At every level, we are experts in our field, who thrive on new challenges, who will always look for ways to add value, and who collaborate seamlessly with each other and with our customers.
Machinery manufacturing has been a central pillar of industry from the first to the fourth industrial revolution. The increasing digitalization of manufacturing is changing the way machines are designed and built. Our in-depth industry outlines the historical and current trends shaping the sector.
• Additive manufacturing (3D printing): is beginning to reduce design-to-manufacturing cycle times and can dramatically alter the economics of production, and can reduce time-to-market
• Internet of Things: The connected factory uses the internet to link machines, sensors, computers and humans to enable higher levels of information monitoring, collection, processing, and analysis.
• Robotics: Though the market for automated manufacturing machines has expanded, many experts feel that the widespread use of robotics and unmanned control technologies will not address all productivity concerns. Robotic implementation is evolving on a different path in the U.S. and other mature economies. In many cases, robots are employed to complement rather than replace workers. This concept, known as “cobotics,” teams operators and machines to make complex parts of the assembly process faster, easier, and safer.
• Augmented reality: Recent advances in computer vision, computer science, information technology and engineering have enabled manufacturers to deliver real-time information and guidance at the point of use. Users simply follow the text, graphics, audio, and other virtual enhancements superimposed onto goggles or real assemblies as they perform complex tasks on the factory floor.
PLM for Industrial Equipment industries
Let’s solve the everyday challenges that hamper your product development processes.
Manufacturers that embrace collaborative new product development processes are able to realize a shorter time-to-market, lower costs, and myriad opportunities to improve products and processes – leading to reduced cost and significantly greater innovation.
Let's Solve Your Product Development Challenges
Every day you face significant challenges that hamper your product development processes.
Companies are faced with growing organisational complexity, further business acquisitions , and concurrent work communities.
Develop & Deliver Faster
Heightened pressure to reduce time to market, reduce delivery times , while increasing quality.
Leverage Smart Components
Demand for connected sensors everywhere, electrical schematics, machine data historian & analytics.
More Diversity & Emotion
No standard requests, demand for rapid quotes from complex portfolios, from standalone machines to complete plants.
How We Help Industrial Equipment Manufacturers
Our experts are ready to help you realize the real-world benefits of PLM.
Digital Equipment Continuity
This solution allows companies to transform from file based to a data driven product structure, moving to a service-based offering that better supports customer engagement. Discover the benefits of Digital Equipment Continuity:
• Enriched Collaboration
• Reduce Time to Market
• Cost-Effective Production
• Higher Product Quality
Smart and Synchronised
Synchronise all participating engineering disciplines on a single collaborative platform, and ensure full traceability from needs identification to product validation. Discover the values of Smart and Synchronized:
• Ensure end-to-end traceability
• Master system complexity
• Coordinate multidiscipline design teams
• Reduce number of physical prototypes
• Improve communication between stakeholders
• Simulate machine behavior early
Simple Solution Selection
Enables you to establish product management procedures throughout the product lifecycle, accelerating order fulfillment and meeting customer requirements. Discover the values of Simple Solution Selection:
• Design new equipment using modular architecture
• Optimise and get cost efficient production
• Increased product portfolio with part number reduction
• Lower component cost
• Increased volumes
• Improved time to market
• Agile and quick quotation time