Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
Arian is one of the key industrial players in Project Engineering and Turnkey Contracting companies running worldwide. The company is a dedicated group of veteran and proficient professionals and engineers having years of know how skills in the area to facilitate top-notch turnkey project services like engineering design, chemical process technology, procurement, implementation, commissioning & heavy fabrication in the industry of chemicals & fertilizers, steel and hydrocarbons.
Engineering, Procurement and Construction
Arian Engineering offers a comprehensive range of turn-key solutions for a diversified range of mechanical products and lifting & handling equipment for the Marine, Offshore, Oil & Gas, Minerals, and Machine building industries. If you need a trusted partner that can project manage everything from start to finish, then Arian engineering can deliver.
EPC services at Arian
We have delivered a range of high value turn-key solutions to many satisfied clients over the years. Our dedicated team of qualified Engineers have the mechanical, structural, and project management skills to deliver your projects on time, and on budget.
The most common EPC packages we deliver typically comprise of one of the following scopes of works
1. Procurement and Construction based on your design documentation
Our experienced Project Engineers will work through your design documentation in detail to:
• help select fabrication facilities that best suit the requirements of your products
• manage supplier relationships to ensure things are on schedule
• oversee the quality requirements of your build
• update you regularly at pre-determined milestones
• ensure the on-time delivery of all components
2. Engineering, Procurement, and Construction, based on your specification
Our experienced team of Arian Engineers will work with you to:
• provide their knowledge and experience of similar products and applications, ensuring your specification is feasible, while offering addition insights
• bring knowledge and experience of DNV, Norsok, Eurocodes, EN and ISO standards
• provide all remaining procurement and construction needs as outlined in item 1 above.
3. Engineering, Procurement, and Construction based on a mutually developed specification
Our experienced, multi-disciplinary team of qualified Engineers will work with you from the early conceptual stage of your project to:
• offer full support during the initial study stage
• provide in-depth mechanical experience and structural calculations to assist in developing your product specifications
• perform a detailed cost analysis to ensure you get the best results and ROI
• provide all remaining procurement and construction needs as outlined in items 1 & 2 above.
KEY COMPONENTS OF EPC CONSTRUCTION
One Single Point of Contact
The EPC contractor is responsible for all aspects of the design and construction process.
Fixed Completion Date
The contractor holds the risk of cost or schedule overruns.
Owners can hold EPC contractors accountable for specific project outputs.
One point of accountability means that the design and construction decisions don’t go through multiple layers of communication.
OUR APPROACH TO EPC
At Arian Group, we have experience handling facility management projects of any scope and size. Our attention to detail and quality means you’re getting the best value for your money. We value transparency, giving you visibility into our EPC processes; open communication and effective strategies are what produce results for our clients.
With over 40 years of handling EPC and other delivery methods, we have the expertise needed to provide optimal bottom-line results. That’s because we aim to be your trusted partner through construction and capital investment.
If you’re ready to explore EPC construction (or any other delivery method), click the link below to experience the Arian Group difference. We look forward to discussing your project with you!