We have more than two decades of experience in managing international collaborations in terms of service provision that involve outsourcing or partnership in IT Projects, Call Canters, Digital Marketing, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Business Match-Making, Procurement, Sourcing and Inspection.
Business Process Outsourcing:
What is Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)?
Business Process Outsourcing: What is Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)? Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a type of outsourcing wherein a third-party service provider is employed to carry out one or more business functions in a company. The third party is responsible for carrying out all operations related to the business function. BPO is also known as subcontracting or externalization. It was originally used in the manufacturing industry but is now used for numerous business processes.
What is BPO Used For?
Organizations contract with BPO vendors for two main areas:
1. Back-office operations :
They include payment processing, information technology services, quality assurance, etc.
2. Front office operations :
They include marketing, sales, customer relations, and grievance redressal. In many cases, organizations outsource one or more functions. For example, instead of outsourcing all HR functions, the company will outsource just the payroll processes.Over the years, the BPO industries expanded considerably and offers a wide range of services and functions to organizations.
Types of BPO
BPO companies can be divided into several types based on their location:
• Onshore outsourcing : When an organization hires a service provider that is located in the same country. It is also called domestic outsourcing.
• Nearshore outsourcing : When an organization hires a service provider in a neighboring country.
• Offshore outsourcing : When an organization hires a service provider in a different country. It is also called offshoring.
Making the BPO Decision
Transferring in-house work to a BPO company requires change management as it impacts employees, workflow practices, and business operations as a whole. The outsourcing decision-making process involves the following:
1. Company executives arrive at the decision to outsource a business process or a part of it.
2. They weigh the pros and cons of the decision and decide whether it makes strategic sense to the organization.
3. They identify the best BPO for the work and shift the work from in-house to the external services provider.
Benefits of Our BPO Services
1. Lower costs : One of the main reasons organizations outsource is cost reduction. Instead of buying IT equipment and hiring more employees to do different tasks, they can outsource the tasks to a service provider, reducing or even eliminating overhead costs.
2. Higher efficiency : BPO companies are experienced in different fields and perform at the highest level. They also adopt best practices and use the latest technology. It naturally results in higher efficiency and greater productivity.
3. Focus on core business functions : Many companies, usually start-ups, encounter a difficult time with ancillary business activities. Transferring non-core processes to a BPO company gives the organization more time to focus on its main business activities.
4. Global expansion : If an organization decides to enter an overseas market, some activities that require local market knowledge, national law expertise, or fluency in a foreign language can be assigned to a BPO company. It helps in boosting efficiency and quicker expansion.
5-Joint Venture Partnership: A joint venture partnership with a nearshore or offshore BPO provider can fill in your call center’s missing pieces and allow you to expand your global footprint and capabilities – with no risk!
Partnering with one of our highly vetted call centers makes your BPO a more appealing option to prospective customers by allowing you to offer more languages, more services and lower pricing without impacting your profit margins.
key benefits of joint venture parterships
Instantly Expand Your Global Footprint
Try Out Operations In a New Location
No Upfront Investment
No Risk !
Clean More Deals
Offer More Flexible Pricing
Capitalize On The Booming Nearshore Market
Partner With Pre-vetted Call Center
What services we offer?
– Digital marketing
– Finding local partners
– Call center representative
– Market research performance
– To join exhibitions on your behalf
An Example of our service:
Imagine you that you are looking for evaluating the market for your product in Turkey or Iran, but the cost for you in order to perform such market analysis by yourself is not feasible. Our solution is to provide you with a comprehensive market research in the shortest time with the help of local agents. We can also dedicate a call center to promote your product or take care of after sale affairs in your target country. It will work as a part of your organization but in another country without you be worry about HR management, local costs or the burdens of establishing a new branch abroad.
Who can use our services?
– Companies who are looking for a reliable distributor.
– Companies who are looking for entering a new foreign market.
– Companies who are looking for professional and affordable call center agents.
– Companies who are willing to accredit their business plan by performing field monitoring.
– Companies who are in need for hiring foreign agents for gathering certain information of the market or performing specific tasks.
We have over 10 branches across the G.C.C region (Oman, Turkey, Qatar, Iran …) with more than 300 professional representatives. No matter where you are and in which country you are looking for a task to be done, we are able to find you with the most affordable and finest solution.
Many reputable international organizations have been satisfied with Arian Holding services.
Sourcing & inspection
Bringing the best of Eurasia’s manufacturing to you. Having local teams in more than 15 countries, we are a reliable sourcing and procurement partner. For our clients, we dedicated local teams working as their local agents so they can grow their business in their target county in no time.
Are you a business looking to outsource your production overseas without sacrificing quality and cost?
Or perhaps you’re an aspiring inventor who’s ready to take the leap of faith?
The Arian Sourcing Co is a leader in product development , outsourcing and manufacturing services through our streamlined process and “factory – direct” approach that never compromises on quality.
With offices in different countries, we’re well positioned to use our resources to deliver you high-quality products and exceptional service.
We have a diverse team that have a deep understanding of the Eurasia business environment, which we use to find the perfect sourcing agent for you, within our vast network of partners.
Services & Capabilities
Shipping & logistics
Our logistics team make the whole shipping process as easy as possible. We handle all the tedious admin work and cater to your needs with all forms of freight.
Shipping services include airfreight, air cargo, LCL and FCL.
Supply chain & warehousing
Our systematic ordering procedures ensure we deliver consistent quality. We manage high product volumes from our larger corporate clients and also dropship products from our warehouse. Our local team acts as buying agents with our suppliers in China and Indonesia to ensure transparency.
Product development, sourcing & production
From the concept and design phase to sampling and all the way through the production process, TSC handles and provides a complete end-to-end manufacturing service. We have long standing ties with the best manufacturers in China to ensure that you won’t miss on quality.
Graphic design & marketing
The combination of our understanding of your client demographic and in-house graphic design team sets us apart from other suppliers. Our designers have a strong track record of following product briefs and style guides to produce a finished product.
Whatever you need sourced, manufactured and shipped, we can do it. Importing goods from all over the world is our core expertise. As an international Sourcing company, we’re proud to use our services to provide transparent and cost-effective solutions, to businesses across the globe.
Our network suppliers is growing and counting !
Why Choose Us?
By partnering with us you get access to top sourcing agents in whole Eurasia; quality manufacturers in China, Vietnam and Indonesia; suppliers from all over Asia; buying Agents in China and the MENA region.
We’re a leading sourcing company because of our unmatched ability to deliver high-value results to our clients. Our team work on the ground and around the clock to ensure efficiency throughout all our operations so that the ongoing communication with your suppliers and manufacturers obtains the best possible outcome for you. Our job isn’t complete once we’ve delivered your order – we’re always available for support after hours.
Our competitive pricing means you’ll achieve better savings with us compared to other international services. Due to our long-term relationships around the globe and regular buying volumes, our team can strongly negotiate pricing with suppliers to obtain the best possible price and outcome for you.
– Quality Control
We only work with handpicked, ethically-accredited and certified manufacturing partners in China, Vietnam and Indonesia. All our suppliers are carefully selected and monitored for their compliance with modern slavery legislation. We have a robust Ethical Sourcing Policy which we can provide you on request. Quality product is our key, and all our Quality Control inspectors work closely with staff in our head office.
– End to End Service
We take pride in being the one-stop-shop for all your sourcing needs in Eurasia. We have a ‘first-to-market’ approach, with a factory-direct overseas supply chain and in-house production, warehousing and graphic design teams. All of these groups work in sync, giving you exceptional end-to-end service.
– Native speakers and Negotiators
You won’t have to worry about having conversations in broken English with us. Our native speakers on the ground in our offices will make sure you don’t learn mistakes the hard way through miscommunication caused by language barriers.
We do professional Primary Source verification services with trusted international corporations like DATAFLOW group as their main business partner and vendor.